Federal Contractors (and Sub-contractors)
E-Verify is mandatory for Federal Contractors in order to keep their federal contracts with the E-Verify clause. As a Federal contractor, you also have the additional responsibility to confirm the compliance of your sub-contractors working with you on the Federal project.
This working can seem overwhelming, but at Accuform I9 we make it easy.
The Accuform I9 Federal Contractor Solution
We do the work for you.
Just send us a payroll file and all your existing historical or paper I-9’s. We’ll take your existing I-9’s and automatically submit them to E-Verify. You can easily track the process through the Federal Contractor tab and view real-time reports for all employees at any company location.
- Time and Cost savings – no need to manually E-Verify every employee one at a time.
- Single point of control – Accuform I9 will submit the E-Verify queries on your behalf.
- Error-Checking – no need to sort through existing I9’s to idnetify errors or if a New I-9 is required for respective employees; We ensure that no employee is overlooked – inadvertently jeopardizing your federal contract
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause
This solution applies to employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause (also commonly referred to as Executive Order 12989 or EO12989). These employers have the option to either:
- E-Verify all new hires AND all employees assigned to work on a federal contract; or
- E-Verify all new hires AND their entire workforce. (Most Federal Contractors find it simpler and safer to E-Verify all employees in order to minimize the risk of inadvertently missing a specific employee that has worked on a federal contract).